First 5 Main Stage Bands Announced
Our intergalactic party ship lands in the Brady Arts District in Downtown Tulsa on Friday, July 24 and Saturday, July 25. We’ve brought the Center of the Universe to your ears for two years now and since the FAA or any other federal agency has not been able to stop us … yet … we are bringing you a third!
Friday, July 24
Panic! At the Disco: This Las Vegas band blasted on to the scene in 2005 and haven’t let off the gas since. Perhaps one of the four or five greatest band names of all time, they bring the energy to match. Frontman and songwriter Brendon Urie says of their current tour, “I want to create that club feel where the music doesn’t let up and the beat never stops. You came to a show. I’m going to tire you out. I’m going to make you work for it. I want to create an environment that doesn’t feel like an arena. I want the audience to actually forget where they are. Then an hour later, they’re like, ‘Wow, what just happened?’”
American Authors: This Brooklyn band plays the perfect summer festival sound: indie pop with modern rock. If Alt-J and Mumford and Sons hung out in a giant lake house with Fun all summer, it might sound like this. This band is currently wanted on charges of aggravated partying in several states.
MisterWives: Formed in 2012, this NYC band combines synth pop, folk and indie rock. They land somewhere between No Doubt and Of Monsters and Men. “Our Own House”, was released in February and has been responsible for thousands upon thousands of rumps shaken, garnering this band a perfect 10 on the Rumpometer.
Saturday, July 26
Three Days Grace: This legendary Canadian alt rock act has exploded into one of the biggest names in modern rock. Three Days Grace has sold over 6 million albums. The first two singles from their newest soon-to-be released album, HUMAN, are “Painkiller” and “I Am Machine”, both have shot to #1 at Active Rock Radio. They became the band’s 12th and 13th number ones and solidified them as the record-holder for “Most Number Ones at Active Rock”.
Kongos: From South Africa to Tulsa and parts in between, this alt-rock quartet of brothers now bring their international sound to the Center of the Universe. They bring arena rock power with African rhythms. Great get and one of the most danceable sounds we’ve had play our main stage!
CLICK HERE TO BUY TICKETS NOW!
General Admission Tickets
- Single Night: $30 (through April 30) $40 (through June 30) $50 (after June 30)
- Weekend: $60 (through April 30) $70 (through June 30) $80 (after June 30)
- Pricing for weekend: $210 (through April 30) $230 (through June 30) $250 (after June 30)
VIP Weekend Pass Includes:
- Up close VIP viewing area at the Main Stage – not attending physician close, but really close
- Access to the VIP Lounge – As the old saying goes, whatever goes on there … will probably wind up on social media
- Happy Hour from 5:00 to 7:00 each day, featuring food from Tulsa’s best restaurants – staying topped off with food because only amateurs don’t eat and have to “leave early”
- Complimentary beer and wine in the VIP Lounge from 5:00 pm to Midnight (WWHSD: What Would Homer Simpson Do?)
- Reserved Flushable Air Conditioned Restrooms near the Main Stage and Guthrie Green (It’s July. In Oklahoma. You want these tickets.)